The Leadership Development Portfolio is responsible for developing and implementing UTAT's engineering leadership philosophy. This includes cultivating key soft skills, ensuring a high-performance culture, integrating new members, tracking individual member development, and conducting research on career, professional, personal, and leadership development. The portfolio is a unique element of UTAT - few design teams have LD portfolios, and ours aims to grow society's knowledge, appreciation, and application of modern leadership.
- Personal and professional development of members
- Development of UTAT leadership philosophy
- Developing core teamwork and leadership skills among members
- Culture and team-building
- Member integration planning
- Internal change initiatives
- Engineering leadership research, internally and in partnership with industry