The Business Developent Portfolio develops sponsorship and collaborative relationships with academic, industry, and government stakeholders around the world. This portfolio is the backbone of all UTAT projects involving monetary or donated in-kind resources, projects involving access to facilities, and projects involving significant joint effort with external parties.
- Sponsorships and collaborations with a wide range of academic, industry, and government stakeholders
- Local, provincial, national, and international partnerships
- Organizing capstone design projects for University of Toronto or external students
- Seeking out new opportunities for growing UTAT resources, projects, or relationships
Past Initiatives & Achievements
- The "Spreading Wings" Corporate Sponsorship Programme secured over 100 software licences and $60 000 of monetary sponsorship through creative corporate rewards
- The UTAT Innovation Fund secured just under $400,000 in association with the Space Systems Division towards the development and launch of a microbiology research satellite
Like any large not-for-profit organization UTAT could not function without outside support. It is entirely thanks to the tireless work of our fantastic advancement team that we can keep the wheels spinning day after day. They seek out the most productive opportunities and the best partnerships often putting UTAT's most ambitious projects ahead of their own. This advancement team is one of the best I could ask for.
Members not pictured:
Space Systems Co-Account Manager
Aerial Robotics Account Manager
UAV Account Manager